Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Journey Begins...

Tomorrow marks the beginning of our journey...

Questions will hopefully be answered...and a timeline will be set-up....
            (hoping for after the holidays....)

Three appointments...
     ~two to make sure her medications are working and that her eyes are not inflamed.
             I already know the answer....they will need to change her medications...her eyes are getting slightly red again....She says they don't hurt, but I think she's used to the discomfort.
      ~the third to meet her surgeon in Valhalla (only 30 minutes outside of NYC)
              I have so many questions....I have them all written down....I was afraid that I would forget. I want to make sure everything is taken care of , and nothing is forgotten. I'm scarred of the answers I will get. 

I'm still holding it all in. I'm afraid to let it all go and just cry. I almost lost control the other day watching her dance. She was magnificent! 
Absolutely beautiful....



















Over the past couple weeks, I have found ways to keep myself occupied and was trying to come with some things to make her trip easier...

I ended up making her a pillow to keep her comfortable. After I finished making it she asked if we could go camping. Funny girl, I told her "Sorry hunny, all the campsites are closed its way to cold to go camping, unless you want to sleep in the snow"
       Her response..."But I like the snow!"



I added something a little special....a super-girl emblem. My baby girl is Super~girl! She is the strongest, bravest, kindest person I know! Always concerned about others, always thinking of others, and she deals with the discomfort and pain everyday with no complaints. My heart breaks for her...I just want to be super too and make her better...




 














No comments:

Post a Comment